The Salty Whale Charcuterie Board is hand-crafted from top-grade hardwood. Unlike our Original Salty Whales, it is made from new, non-reclaimed hardwood and is food safe. Many of the Boards have unique coloring and are all natural - we use no stains or or chemicals to treat the wood.
Check out our organic beeswax board butter to keep your board in top shape. Use code 'BOARDBUTTER' at checkout for 50% off with the purchase of a charcuterie board. Click here to see more information.
- Approximately 8.5" tall and 31" wide
- Hand-cut, hand-sanded and hand-sealed
- Sealed and polished with organic beeswax and organic mineral oil
- Five non-slip rubber feet attached to the bottom to keep it in place
- Mesquite: Deep chocolate/brown color with consistent grain. One of the hardest and heaviest woods available.
- Maple: Lighter in color for a very clean look. One of the most popular hard woods for cutting boards. We have many different types of grain patterns and can send photos for you to choose your favorite.
- Striped Ambrosia Maple: Same characteristics of the other hard maple, but has vibrant colored grain throughout.
Follow the below care recommendations to keep your cutting board in great shape:
- Hand-wash only. Never submerge in water, put in dishwasher or put in microwave.
- Disinfect & deodorize by spraying or wiping with vinegar.
- Remove stains & deodorize by rubbing with a baking soda and water mixture.
- Cut lightly to avoid deep cuts in the wood.
- Apply a cutting board conditioner periodically. Using a cloth, rub on the full board and let sit for 10 minutes, then with a clean cotton cloth, buff in a circular motion until the finish is smooth.
Please note that the photos shown on the web page are example photos. You will not receive the exact product shown, but one similar to it. Due to the nature of the antique reclaimed wood that we utilize, no piece will be identical and each will have its own character and imperfections.
California Residents: See Proposition 65 Information