What better way to say Good Bye to 2020 than lighting it up with our limited edition Champagne Toast Bye Bye 2020 soy wood wick candle! A sophisticated blend featuring notes of peony, ozone, jasmine, fern, lavender, orange blossom, amber, and musk. Our hand-made candles are made from clean burning, vegan friendly 100% soy wax with an eco friendly crackling wood wick made from FSC* Certified Wood that is both hand-crafted + made in the USA.
- Glass jars with metal lid
- 4 oz 3" tall x 2" wide, burn time estimated 20-25 hours
- To extend the life of your candle and to prevent tunneling always let your candle burn until the melted pool of wax has reached the edge of the jar.
- To ensure the best possible burn experience wood wicks tend to preform better in non drafty locations. Avoiding drafts from open windows, ceiling fans, etc is best.
- Always make sure to trim the wick to 1/4” before relighting, for wood wicks it helps to remove the char on the wick before relighting to ensure the wood stays lit.
- If your candle blows due due to a draft, sometimes they can be difficult to re-light right away. Often times giving the wax some time to cool before relighting is usually best.
- Due to the nature of soy wax you may notice a slight disfiguration at wax surface before lighting for the first time, this is natural and will smooth out after the first time the candle is lit.
- For your safety, never burn a candle unattended. Keep away from children and pets and burn on a heat resistant, level surface.
- Allow candle to cool completely before handling or relocating.
*FSC ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.