With this limited edition charcuterie board, the board you see is the board you get. Limited to eight boards in total across 3 different sizes.
Canary Wood is an exotic hardwood that is extremely hard and durable. Its hardness is measured at almost 50% harder than oak, which makes this an excellent choice for charcuterie boards. Canary wood is often rainbow colored with dark red streaks, along with the natural orange, yellow, and brown coloration.
See the number in each photo for the specific board you are purchasing.
Our Charcuterie Boards are perfect for entertaining. They are hand-crafted from top-grade hardwood. Unlike our Original Salty Whales, it is made from new, non-reclaimed hardwood finished with organic wax/oil and is food safe.
Each limited edition board will come with a FREE Board Butter made from organic beeswax. Just add the board butter here and use code 'CANARYWOOD' at checkout.
- Sizing is as follows, but individual dimensions can vary slightly:
- Whale tail: 13" tall and 7.5" wide (including the tail)
- Whale: 7" tall and 26" wide
- Large Whale: 8.5" tall and 31" wide
- Hand-cut, hand-sanded and hand-sealed
- Sealed and polished with organic beeswax and organic mineral oil
- Four non-slip rubber feet attached to the bottom to keep it in place
Follow the below care recommendations to keep your cutting board in great shape:
- Hand-wash only. Never submerge in water, put in dishwasher or put in microwave.
- Disinfect & deodorize by spraying or wiping with vinegar.
- Remove stains & deodorize by rubbing with a baking soda and water mixture.
- Cut lightly to avoid deep cuts in the wood.
- Apply the cutting board conditioner (beeswax and mineral oil) periodically. Using a cloth, rub on the full board and let sit for 10 minutes, then with a clean cotton cloth, buff in a circular motion until the finish is smooth.
Please note that the photos shown on the web page are example photos. You will not receive the exact product shown, but one similar to it. Due to the nature of the antique reclaimed wood that we utilize, no piece will be identical and each will have its own character and imperfections.
California Residents: See Proposition 65 Information