Our hand-made candles are made from clean burning, vegan friendly 100% soy wax with an eco friendly crackling wood wick made from FSC* Certified Wood that is both hand-crafted + made in the USA.
- Glass jars with metal lid
- Small-4 oz 3" tall x 2" wide, burn time estimated 20-25 hours
- Medium-8 oz 3.5" tall x 3" wide, burn time estimated 30-35 hours
- Large-12 oz 2.75" tall x 4" wide, burn time estimated 40-45 hours
Cashmere Sweater- Warm notes like your favorite sweater, featuring a mix of blueberry, white freesia, wild grape, pomegranate, lily, magnolia, green vines, cashmere, and violet is hard to beat.
Ski Lodge - Like a ski vacation, this scent is the perfect mix of fruit and spice. You'll love the comforting notes of apple, frozen berry, lemon, balsam fir, cinnamon, clove, cedarwood, mountain air, and musk.
Cozy Flannel- Snuggle in with a comforting mix of bergamot, orange, nutmeg, cream, vanilla, orchid, cedar, patchouli, sandalwood, and amber.
- To extend the life of your candle and to prevent tunneling always let your candle burn until the melted pool of wax has reached the edge of the jar.
- To ensure the best possible burn experience wood wicks tend to preform better in non drafty locations. Avoiding drafts from open windows, ceiling fans, etc is best.
- Always make sure to trim the wick to 1/4” before relighting, for wood wicks it helps to remove the char on the wick before relighting to ensure the wood stays lit.
- If your candle blows due due to a draft, sometimes they can be difficult to re-light right away. Often times giving the wax some time to cool before relighting is usually best.
- Due to the nature of soy wax you may notice a slight disfiguration at wax surface before lighting for the first time, this is natural and will smooth out after the first time the candle is lit.
- For your safety, never burn a candle unattended. Keep away from children and pets and burn on a heat resistant, level surface.
- Allow candle to cool completely before handling or relocating.
*FSC ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.